Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy week

Its looking like a busy week.  Sunday started it all with Paul being able to spend several hours home with us - but driving to GR and back twice in one day fills up alot of time! (NOT complaining!!) Yesterday was our normal Monday, with play practice for Zak thrown in. Today was "dance Tuesday", with the addition of the middle school choir concert. Tomorrow I get to start the process of getting another child ready for high school (am I really this old?!). I think Thursday is free though - woo hoo, think I love Thursday :) Friday the kids don't have school... again. But, Saturday, Saturday... Lisa and I are taking the girlies on a hotel weekend, with a dance competition for Liv on Sunday.  We haven't done a weekend with just us girls, in... well, ever! REALLY looking forward to it.

And, thats all I got tonight! Paul thought maybe he would get a chance to call, but its after 10, and we agreed that I wouldn't expect to hear from him after that. So, I'm goin' to bed! Gonna pray that his week is full, busy, and rewarding, and that he knows I am holding his hand in spirit! If any of you are interested in going to church services with him Sunday, or want to spend a couple hours with him - LET ME KNOW - I won't be around this weekend, so he could use some company...

No comments:

Post a Comment